Greater Toronto Area, ON
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Landscape Construction Lead Hand
Full-Time, Seasonal (March-January)
Greater Toronto Area (home base)
Who are we?
Our company, Earthscape is recognized as an award-winning design-build firm that specializes in custom playgrounds and high-end residential landscaping. Our main office, fabrication shop and yard are located just outside of Elmira, Ontario; a second office/yard is located in Toronto.
We are a group of young, ambitious, creative dreamers and builders who work hard and are exceptionally proud of what we design and create. Our project managers aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty and our installation crews know that we trust, and highly-value, their work. It makes for an environment that is extremely positive, productive, fun and rewarding, though admittedly, a bit stressful at times.
What do we need?
As our list of projects for 2019 continues to grow, we are looking for another Landscape Construction Lead Hand to work in the Greater Toronto Area.
Now, who are we looking for?
As a Landscape Construction Lead Hand, you:
What’s in it for you?
This job offers the opportunity to work on some of southern Ontario’s most beautiful landscape design-build projects. Additionally, you will periodically work at sites where we are installing our unique custom wood playground. The pace, challenges and problem-solving opportunities mean you will never be bored. You will have the opportunity to develop and refine a wide variety of skills in our rapidly growing business.
We believe in great compensation for great employees, and we reward our staff with a combination of:
– profit sharing and performance bonuses
– overtime pay
– award-winning projects and designs
– track record of excellent client relations (happy clients make our jobs more enjoyable too)
– up to date equipment, including trucks
– excellent on-the-job training in project management and site supervision
– no management hassles, and great colleagues
– benefits for full-time and regular seasonal employees
– steady hours of 50 to 60 hours/week, with very few rain days off