Landscape Maintenance Foreman
Full-Time, Seasonal (March-December)
Earthscape is recognized as an award-winning, Ontario-based landscape design-build firm that specializes in high-end residential landscaping. We are a youthful, established and dynamic firm with a wide range of skills and expertise.
What do we need?
We are looking for a Landscape Maintenance Foreman to run one of our Kitchener-Waterloo estate property maintenance teams. As foreman, you will manage a maintenance crew of 2-3 lead hands and labourers working at properties in and around Waterloo Region. You will be responsible for client communication, scheduling…. and do some hands-on field work.
Who are we looking for?
At Earthscape, education is valued alongside your experience, attitude, work-ethic and leadership skills. We support our employees in working toward academic certification whenever possible.
What’s in it for you?
This job offers the opportunity to work on some of southern Ontario’s most beautiful landscape design-build projects. The pace, challenges and problem-solving opportunities mean you will never be bored. You will have the opportunity to develop and refine a wide variety of skills in our rapidly growing business.
We believe in great compensation for great employees, and we reward our staff with a combination of:
– profit sharing and performance bonuses
– overtime pay
– award-winning projects and designs
– track record of excellent client relations (happy clients make our jobs more enjoyable too)
– up to date equipment, including trucks
– excellent on-the-job training in project management and site supervision
– no management hassles, and great colleagues
– benefits for full-time and regular seasonal employees